Topic: Bleach Current Discussions
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
(#1) posted on April 17, 2014. - 05:01
1 like
DarkSasword

Rather then start a new topic each week. This is going to be a giant thread of chapters leading up till until Ichigo's reappearance. Once Ichigo appears I'll start making individual threads for the chapters.

Beach Chapter 577: Sword

Kenpachi's Shinkai finally revealed.
(#2) posted on April 17, 2014. - 12:05
Low

I for one like the chapter. Kenpachi finally got a Shikai. Inb4 Bankai. Ha
but seriously why did his hair change to a large sword? xD
(#3) posted on April 17, 2014. - 13:11
DarkSasword

I figured he'll get a giant sword for a shinkai like ichigo but who would think that it would be 10x bigger then ichigo's.

His hair is not a sword. He is just resting it on his shoulder.
(#4) posted on April 17, 2014. - 15:53
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
I figured he'll get a giant sword for a shinkai like ichigo but who would think that it would be 10x bigger then ichigo's.

His hair is not a sword. He is just resting it on his shoulder.

It was obvious. I mean come on, Kenpachi with a nameless sword was competing with Ichigos Bankai in terms of strength. Every step of the way. His reitsu was on par with Bankai Ichigo, his reiryoku was on par with that of ichigo during his Bankai.

If Kenpachi was ever trained like Ichigo, he would make Ichigo look like an ant.
(#5) posted on April 18, 2014. - 19:22
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
(...)

It was obvious. I mean come on, Kenpachi with a nameless sword was competing with Ichigos Bankai in terms of strength. Every step of the way. His reitsu was on par with Bankai Ichigo, his reiryoku was on par with that of ichigo during his Bankai.

If Kenpachi was ever trained like Ichigo, he would make Ichigo look like an ant.

Just imagine what his bankai would be like. Shudders
(#6) posted on April 19, 2014. - 01:58
Nelo

Bleach sucks now. So called Quincy who can create anything just by thinking it, another sword so strong it chops through meteors, it just seems like everything is just filler now. And I completely forgot about Ichigo. Kenpachi's fight was going on for so long and has been so boring I forgot the anime revolved around him.
(#7) posted on April 19, 2014. - 15:49
Kabutofan780

Am I the only one who thinks this fight is pointless? I think I lost it when Kenpachi ' s bones were imagined as cookies. Even if it was meant for comedy it just seems like Kubo is unsure of what to do.
(#8) posted on April 20, 2014. - 05:26
DarkSasword

Power is fine. Personality is not.

Ichigo you better appear in the next month or 2

(#9) posted on April 20, 2014. - 09:55
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Quote by Low
(...)

I dont believe kenpachi and ichigo fought again after the first soul society invasion and at that point he didnt have bankai
(#10) posted on April 20, 2014. - 10:00
Kinkaku_Veroshi

bleach does suck now...ichigo is a soul reaper a hollow and a quincy lost his powers like twice but some how comes back stronger wit a new shikai and probably bankai and we got quincies god modding I thought them bitches shot arrows I aint seen an arrow get shot since uryuus last fight
(#11) posted on April 20, 2014. - 19:06
DarkSasword

Born a Shinigami/Quicy Hybrid but techinially its really 1/2 shinigami, 1/4 hollow, 1/4 Quicy because his mother got hollowfied by White.

By the crud method of awakening his Shinigami powers he became a vizard/quicy hybrid. by taking in the Fullbringer powers as a result of white its really 1/2 hollow, 1/4 quicy and 1/4 shinigamii

Fullbringer makes what this is more confusing and White 2.

(#12) posted on April 21, 2014. - 05:50
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Well more like 1/3 shinigami 1/3 Quincy 1/3 hollow.... his mom was the quincy right?
(#13) posted on April 21, 2014. - 23:34
DarkSasword

Quicy verison of Naruto. if White = Kyubi

But ichigio got more hollowed by becoming a vizard

so its really 1/4 Holow, 1/2 Vizard and the rest is quicy

(#14) posted on April 21, 2014. - 23:34
DarkSasword

double posted by accident. might as well use it.

(#15) posted on April 23, 2014. - 12:15
DarkSasword

Bleach chapter 578 Undead part 5.

please let the fight be over
(#16) posted on April 23, 2014. - 23:56
Nelo

I think it's over, but I don't even understand how the guy got cut up. And since Kenpachi's weapon didn't state what it does I think I'm gonna assume it makes him undead hence the title because there is no way he should be able to survive space monster or not.
(#17) posted on April 24, 2014. - 00:54
DarkSasword

Besides being undead, add cut through anything to the list.

Being able to cut anything might be just kenpatchi's pure strength

Page 1 of 2
2 > >>
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 25

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014