Topic: Naruto Chapter 675
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on May 7, 2014. - 09:32
Low

Naruto Chapter 675: Team 7 official discussion.

(#2) posted on May 7, 2014. - 16:42
DarkSasword

Eye Vendor: Oh I hear that you want an eye. Do you want a sharingan, a byakugan, or even a rinnegan. For a special price well even regrow your damage eye. Did someone steal your eye. No problem. We will replace it with a price.

Naruto- were trading eyes, regrowing them and a whole lot of eye horror is a common thing.

We'll Sakura failed her job to destory the madara's rinnegan that obito had.
(#3) posted on May 7, 2014. - 17:04
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
Eye Vendor: Oh I hear that you want an eye. Do you want a sharingan, a byakugan, or even a rinnegan. For a special price well even regrow your damage eye. Did someone steal your eye. No problem. We will replace it with a price.

Naruto- were trading eyes, regrowing them and a whole lot of eye horror is a common thing.

We'll Sakura failed her job to destory the madara's rinnegan that obito had.

Just a hunch but Naruto can revive the entire (almost) Uchiha clan using Obito's library of eyes. He can also raise all the people thats died in the shinobi war, and before, if he has their DNA.
(#4) posted on May 8, 2014. - 05:55
Kinkaku_Veroshi

How useless can sakura be...why hasn't she died yet
(#5) posted on May 8, 2014. - 13:26
DarkSasword

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
How useless can sakura be...why hasn't she died yet

By the power of plot armor.

(#6) posted on May 8, 2014. - 14:58
Kabutofan780

Oh wow no wonder people were freaking out with Naruto and Sasuke. The clan thing makes sense.
(#7) posted on May 9, 2014. - 18:48
Nelo

I don't think I'm seeing what you guys are seeing. Whats this clan thing?
(#8) posted on May 10, 2014. - 04:03
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Wth...I wanna b a moderator dammit

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 15

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014