Topic: Naruto Chapter 685
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on July 15, 2014. - 11:08
Low

Naruto Chapter 685: Everything I've got official discussion.

(#2) posted on July 16, 2014. - 03:38
DarkSasword

Naruto is licience on Mangafox.

Pairing Confirmed. Love triangle anyone

(#3) posted on July 16, 2014. - 14:45
Low

That pic makes me feel like just hug Sakura.. <3
(#4) posted on July 16, 2014. - 19:57
DarkSasword

Yup she does look cute in that picture.
(#5) posted on July 17, 2014. - 06:37
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Lol look where her hand is tho
(#6) posted on July 17, 2014. - 15:52
Nelo

Just when you thought Kishi was trying to draw her attention from Sasuke, he pulls a stunt like this. Rip Sakura + Naruto relationship.
(#7) posted on July 17, 2014. - 21:01
Kinkaku_Veroshi

Fuck sakura I want naruto and hinata to get together....do you know how beasty they kid would be....he would baisicly be born a sage because he/she would have hyuga(uchiha relative) and uzumaki (senju relative) dna.....fuck around and get hit wit a 8 trigram 64 fox paw
(#8) posted on July 17, 2014. - 23:22
DarkSasword

That reminds me did Naruto ever respond to Hinata confession during the Pain arc?
(#9) posted on July 21, 2014. - 18:51
Low

Quote by Nelo
Just when you thought Kishi was trying to draw her attention from Sasuke, he pulls a stunt like this. Rip Sakura + Naruto relationship.

Comeon man, it was obvious for a long time for now that Naruto is not into Sakura. His feelings now lie with Hinata.
(#10) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:00
DarkSasword

I've alway seen the whole Naruto-Sakura relationship as more of Brother and sister relationship.

Sakura acts more like an older sitter to naruto trying to keep him inline when he go over the top. Also remember when she tried to drug naruto to kill sasuke herself. She wanted to be the one to kill sasuke so that naruto didn't have to get hurt anymore.

Naruto in turn as like the younger brother. Acts bratty and pulls pranks on her but once he matures he became overly protective of her and started to see her more like a person then a sasuke fan-girl.

Problem with naruto is that he is dense in the love department.
(#11) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:03
Low

I wouldn't exactly call Naruto dense but, he has his moments. lol
(#12) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:06
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
I wouldn't exactly call Naruto dense but, he has his moments. lol

Well if you traveled with a Master Pervert for 3 years you would have to have your moments.
(#13) posted on July 22, 2014. - 08:46
Kinkaku_Veroshi

I think I'd rather see saskue and ino than saskue and sakura idk I think sakura needs to end up alone she has thoroughly pissed me off with her existence throughout the whole series.....and I kno kishi wont kill her off so he could atleast do that
(#14) posted on July 23, 2014. - 11:22
Low

Quote by Kinkaku_Veroshi
I think I'd rather see saskue and ino than saskue and sakura idk I think sakura needs to end up alone she has thoroughly pissed me off with her existence throughout the whole series.....and I kno kishi wont kill her off so he could atleast do that

woah that sounds harsh. But I guess to each their own.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014