Topic: Tokyo Ghoul
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on July 21, 2014. - 18:42
DarkSasword

Tokyo ghoul/Toukyou kushu is a horror manga that as been recently made into an anime.

Summery:

In modern day Tokyo, society lives in fear of Ghouls: mysterious creatures that look exactly like humans, yet hunger insatiably for their flesh. None of this matters to Ken Kaneki, a bookish and ordinary young man,
Spoiler
until a dark and violent encounter turns him into the first ever Ghoul-human half-breed. Trapped between two worlds, Ken must survive the violent conflicts of warring Ghoul factions while attempting to learn more about Ghoul society, his newfound powers, and the fine line between man and monster.

Note 1: Warning this anime has censoring. The black shaded in kind and also when the fights get gory the colors get inverted. There is currently no way around this until the uncensored dvd is release. So please bare with the censoring for the meantime.
Note 2: For those that live in the US: Funimation as licensed Tokyo Ghoul and you can watch the simulcast on their main site
(#2) posted on July 21, 2014. - 18:50
Low

Tokyo Ghoul is one of my favourite animes this season. Only 3 chapters in, it already has a fairly good fanbase.
(#3) posted on July 21, 2014. - 18:55
DarkSasword

It's my top anime this year along with Aldnoah zero and Akane ga Kill. I've read up to chapter 82 on the manga and will do my best to keep my month shut about spoilers.

Touza is one of top favorite female characters while Kaneki is a one of the best main characters that I've seen in a long time.
(#4) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:23
Low

I like Nishio Nishiki to be honest. He is just too cool and epic.
(#5) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:30
DarkSasword

My favorite ghoul investigator is Amon. I just feel bad for the guy. If this story was the other way around he would be the main character or that other character based on the the oneshot.

Hm epic villain ghouls. Shuu Tsukiyama aka The Gourmet(future villan)
(#6) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:32
1 like
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
My favorite ghoul investigator is Amon. I just feel bad for the guy. If this story was the other way around he would be the main character or that other character based on the the oneshot.

Hm epic villain ghouls. Shuu Tsukiyama aka The Gourmet(future villan)

The story is really 2 sided. On one we have ghouls, the other humans. Amon is the human hero of sorts where Kaneki is the main hero.
(#7) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:39
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
(...)

The story is really 2 sided. On one we have ghouls, the other humans. Amon is the human hero of sorts where Kaneki is the main hero.

3 sides. If you consider Kaneki is in-between both groups.
Kaneki and the group of ghouls from the coffee shop/area 20. (these are the "heroic ghouls") and kaneki and touka human friends
Amon and the ghoul investigators. (anti-hero, human side)
Then there are the other ghouls from other areas. mainly area 13(villain ghoul side)
(#8) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:44
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
(...)

3 sides. If you consider Kaneki is in-between both groups.
Kaneki and the group of ghouls from the coffee shop/area 20. (these are the "heroic ghouls") and kaneki and touka human friends
Amon and the ghoul investigators. (anti-hero, human side)
Then there are the other ghouls from other areas. mainly area 13(villain ghoul side)

Yeah. Kaneki it seems is somewhere in the middle. CCG is in a war with Aogiri tree it seems, while having a common goal of exterminating ghouls.
Anteiku is more focused on living alongside humans.
(#9) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:47
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
(...)

Yeah. Kaneki it seems is somewhere in the middle. CCG is in a war with Aogiri tree it seems, while having a common goal of exterminating ghouls.
Anteiku is more focused on living alongside humans.

Anteiku is more focused on living alongside humans

There is a reason for this. It won't be explained until later in the 100's from what i hear.
(#10) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:51
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
(...)

Anteiku is more focused on living alongside humans

There is a reason for this. It won't be explained until later in the 100's from what i hear.

I see. well, no spoilers; though.
(#11) posted on July 21, 2014. - 19:56
DarkSasword

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 12

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014