Topic: Fairy Tail Tartarus arc
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:14
DarkSasword

This is a group discussion of all the chapters in the Tartarus arc. Since the chapter discussions for fairy tail are neglected, I thought it would be better if we talk about the whole Tartarus arc then individual chapters.
(#2) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:17
Low

I was just thinking about restarting Fairy Tail discussion topics. For now, I guess this could work.

Here's what I think.
Dragneel fought E.N.D and turned back into a book. Tartaros seeks to revive E.N.D and Zeref, essentially.
(#3) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:27
DarkSasword

Hm...remember how natsu couldn't get past the age barrier in the guild war arc.

I think that Natsu is really 400+ years old. when Igneel left natsu. The first person that Natsu met was Zeref. Timeskip something went wrong that resulted in Natsu and Zeref fighting. Somesort of explosion occurs that robs Zeref of most of his magic and Natsu was sent forward to the future deage into a kid and robbed of his memory of the time with zeref.

I agree with tartars wants to the revive End and zeref.
(#4) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:30
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
Hm...remember how natsu couldn't get past the age barrier in the guild war arc.

I think that Natsu is really 400+ years old. when Igneel left natsu. The first person that Natsu met was Zeref. Timeskip something went wrong that resulted in Natsu and Zeref fighting. Somesort of explosion occurs that robs Zeref of most of his magic and Natsu was sent forward to the future deage into a kid and robbed of his memory of the time with zeref.

I agree with tartars wants to the revive End and zeref.

Possible. How else would Zeref know Natsu when the guy has been in exile for over 400 years?
(#5) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:32
DarkSasword

Plan B is the person that Zeref knows is actually Natsu's ancestor.(or something on those lines) I like the time travel theory more.
(#6) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:49
Low

Quote by DarkSasword
Plan B is the person that Zeref knows is actually Natsu's ancestor.(or something on those lines) I like the time travel theory more.

The powers of Tartaros are impressive though. Just imagine how powerful Zeref is to be able to create demons of this caliber.
(#7) posted July 21, 2014. - 19:55
DarkSasword

Quote by Low
(...)

The powers of Tartaros are impressive though. Just imagine how powerful Zeref is to be able to create demons of this caliber.

Just imagine how strong the End is going to be. He is Zeref strongest demon that not even Igneel couldn't defeat.

(#8) posted July 22, 2014. - 08:41
Kinkaku_Veroshi

I like fairy tail, but I only watch the fights im too far behind in the story to catch up ill just wait til its finished and buy the whole set

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014