Topic: Naruto Movie 10: The Last
No members browsing this topic.

Page 1 of 1
(#1) posted on July 23, 2014. - 15:14
DarkSasword

Information originally found on saiyanisland and mangastream

Last week Shueisha teased an important Naruto announcement would be made in the 35th issue of their Weekly Shonen Jump magazine. The magazine and announcement have leaked early. That leak was the 10th naruto movie.

The Last: Naruto the Movie will make its opening in Japanese theaters on December 6, 2014.

On July 31, a 15-second version of the for The Last: Naruto the Movies teaser trailer is expected to air during the Naruto Shippuden television broadcast in Japan. On August 1st, a full version trailer will start running in Japanese theaters.

(#2) posted on July 24, 2014. - 13:26
Low

Nice. I'm actually looking forward to this.
(#3) posted on July 24, 2014. - 14:14
DarkSasword

Aparantly this movie is basically a where are they now/timeskip movie. Kishimoto is going to have a hand of writing this movie.

Oh! I nearly forgot this week marks the 15th anniversary of naruto.
(#4) posted on July 25, 2014. - 08:13
Ian

Gave me an idea for a new section that would be useful, moved to Naruto Movies section.

Page 1 of 1
Login to your Naruto-Kun account if you would like to post a reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, click here to register one.
WHO'S ONLINE
No members browsing the forum right now.
Admins online: 0 - Global Moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests online: 20

Naruto-Kun Forums | 2013 - 2014