What operating system is your computer running?

Windows 7 (61 / 34%)
Windows Vista (25 / 14%)
Windows XP (69 / 38%)
Windows ME (0 / 0%)
Windows 98 or older (2 / 1%)
Mac OS (8 / 4%)
Other (16 / 9%)
  Votes: 181  
  Started on: 08-18-2010  
  Ended on: 10-11-2013  
on August 18, 2010 at 20:01

Kiko-
Quote by -Ryo-
and shes not a total dick(get it!?)
You know ryo, a girl is a girl, and a guy is a guy, your never gonna look as good as a girl no matter how hard you try-
on August 18, 2010 at 20:02

Kiko-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
I suppose so. But what if we were more alike than different?
Thats what im trying to understand, if opposites attract, and same repel, what happens to those that are opposite in one thing yet the same in others..
on August 18, 2010 at 20:04

-Ryo-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
Haha, that's good! Anything good happen today?
I broke my nose!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:05

-Ryo-
Quote by Kiko-
You know ryo, a girl is a girl, and a guy is a guy, your never gonna look as good as a girl no matter how hard you try-
I have a hormone disorder, im not "trying" anything.
on August 18, 2010 at 20:05

spica_chochimaru
Quote by Kiko-
Thats what im trying to understand, if opposites attract, and same repel, what happens to those that are opposite in one thing yet the same in others..
They become good friends I guess. But that could be a problem also, if one starts to like the other. I'm not really sure.
on August 18, 2010 at 20:06

spica_chochimaru
Quote by -Ryo-
I broke my nose!
Doing what?
on August 18, 2010 at 20:07

-Ryo-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
Doing what?
Running down the stairs and i tripped!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:08

spica_chochimaru
Quote by -Ryo-
Running down the stairs and i tripped!
Well that was idiotic of you, haha
How bad is it?
on August 18, 2010 at 20:09

Kiko-
Quote by -Ryo-
I have a hormone disorder, im not "trying" anything.
Can you fix it
on August 18, 2010 at 20:09

-Ryo-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
Well that was idiotic of you, haha
How bad is it?
I was bleeding liek crazy and my nose was really red! but it's not my fault i was late for work..!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:10

Kiko-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
They become good friends I guess. But that could be a problem also, if one starts to like the other. I'm not really sure.
Well if one were to like the other what would happen
on August 18, 2010 at 20:11

spica_chochimaru
Quote by -Ryo-
I was bleeding liek crazy and my nose was really red! but it's not my fault i was late for work..!
It has "your fault" written all over it, lol
Why were you late for work?
on August 18, 2010 at 20:14

spica_chochimaru
Quote by Kiko-
Well if one were to like the other what would happen
There's a 90% chance that the other might not feel the same way because they've been friends for a long time is hard to see that person in that way. And the other 10% could actually work out. So the way I see it, either you get lucky or not, even if in this world we make our own luck.
on August 18, 2010 at 20:15

-Ryo-
Quote by Kiko-
Can you fix it
No mother had a strong ass gene!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:16

-Ryo-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
It has "your fault" written all over it, lol
Why were you late for work?
I overslept!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:17

spica_chochimaru
Quote by -Ryo-
I overslept!
Haha, see that's why it's your fault!
on August 18, 2010 at 20:20

-Ryo-
Quote by spica_chochimaru
Haha, see that's why it's your fault!
its the floors fault! D:
[ Page 3/514 ]       1 2 3 4 5 131 259      
You need to be logged in to be able to make a comment.

Naruto-Kun.com | 2003 - 2014


Naruto-Kun.com is a fansite based on the Naruto Anime and Manga series. The holders of the copyrighted and/or trademarked material appearing on this site are as follows: NARUTO © 2002 MASASHI KISHIMOTO. All Rights Reserved. Helping Naruto-Kun.com
eXTReMe Tracker